Saturday, June 21, 2014

catch me with a camera




Hi guys! If you don't already know me, I'm Kayllin. 
I'm really into photography, and I do have to admit that I'm not as into it as I was in high school, but it's all coming back slowly. It seems like whenever I pick up a camera, I lose myself (which may sound corny but wait, it gets cornier). I wish the camera could capture what my eyes see. I try my very best to capture every moment either it be a digital camera, iPhone, or even a dinky, disposable camera. I prefer film over digital, but film is getting way to expensive for me, along with developing them ): 
From taking pictures of nature to weddings and everything in between.
I don't know what else to say, so that wraps it up on the topic of Photography and I.
Have a nice day, and take lots of pictures! 

No comments:

Post a Comment