Saturday, May 7, 2016

With My Maine Man Two

Taking Pictures Of You Taking Pictures Of Me
Peeking
Us I
Us II
Chin Way Up
Walking Out
My Maine, Jon I
My Maine, Jon II

With My Maine Man Two

Our last day in Maine (well, we were supposed to go home yesterday night, but how can you stay in such a beautiful place for just one day?) How do they expect you to check out before 11 if it's so difficult getting out of a cozy king sized bed. We pack our things and say goodbye to every inanimate object, and we make a little pit stop. It's a foggy Saturday and we stop to take pictures at Winslow State Park. I wouldn't have wanted to spend this last day/this little vacation/this tiny adventure with anybody else, but you. My Maine man, Jon. 

A two hour sing- along ride home later, and we're back home in Massachusetts. I'm so jet lagged (if that can even happen after a car ride) so I take a nap next to a Kung Fu movie-obsessed boyfriend. All is good and I'm glad to be back home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment