Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Birthday Boy

No Peeking
Gore-cakes
Guessing
A Surprised and Happy Guy
Jon 
(The Birthday Boy)

Birthday Boy

A few days early, but I surprised Jon after our dinner at Jack's Abbey. I ran inside to grab my camera and a blindfold (a bandana in this case). Hopefully he didn't peek under the blindfold (bandana) when I set the cupcakes in front of  him.  He tried to guess what it was and was feeling around and I suggested that that's not a good idea (he almost smudged the bloody cupcakes!) He takes off the blindfold (bandana) and his smile grew and grew across his face.  GORE-CAKES! For the lover of all things horror, spooky, scary/birthday boy himself!! Happy 22nd Birthday, Jon. 
I love you and watching you grow day by day never ceases to amaze me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment